Shows

MSB made our Debut at the 2011 Munich show with product in 6 rooms, several of which have been acclaimed as the best sounding in the show.

MSB with our OEM DAC for Audio NEC a French system producer with unique planar speakers.
Image Hifi published: 'Again in 2011 'Best Sound of The Show' for AudioNec with the 'Answer' speakers. What this system accomplishes is pure magic and a perfect acoustic illusion!'
My HiEND Taiwan:'AudioNec Answer speakers impressed last year and did so again this year. Also at higher volume these impressive speakers have amazing voices, very deep and uncoloured bass and beautifully detailed highs. Definetly one of the best sounding systems on the show.'

WBS is the MSB distributor in Germany. Here they showed a complete MSB system with Diamond DAC 4, Data CD and M202 amps. THe system played practically the whole show in spite of the other lines carried by WBS. Werner told me that this show is about good sound, so it is OK to play MSB instead of the others. I did not mind!

Another shot of the WBS room at Munich 2011.

MSB in the Musique Concrete room. This is a new company with a very nice sounding horn.

The MSB system was presented very nicely.

MSB with SW Speakers at Munich 2011

MSB with Thrax at Munich 2011

MSB with Aries Cerat at Munich 2011