偷偷說...我覺得這個真的很殺....

*如果用同軸 依樣可以選 由USB供電 或是外部9V供電~~~ 玩法很多

註冊日期
    2007-09-12
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,490 Times in 1,852 Posts

預設

我只是想向小余借,怎麼變成散財大會了!8)......啊......其實最不要臉的人就是我,小葉的 BLADELIUS USB DAC 我還是霸佔著不肯還.....

現在要跟這台 Wyred4Sound µDAC 比,我『暫時』還是不能還了....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to psycho For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: psycho 查看文章
    我只是想向小余借,怎麼變成散財大會了!8)......啊......其實最不要臉的人就是我,小葉的 BLADELIUS USB DAC 我還是霸佔著不肯還.....

現在要跟這台 Wyred4Sound µDAC 比,我『暫時』還是不能還了....

到時候連BLADELIUS USB DAC一起還給我....嘿嘿....

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

最夯的W4S,又有超高C/P值的迷你DAC了!!!!
    與DAC1同等級的DAC晶片~裝在迷你的航太鋁合金盒子裡,
    有同軸、光纖(24/192)、USB(24/96)輸入,RCA輸出。
    可選擇由USB或外部9V供電~
    價格超殺!!!! 只要 NTD 15,600 ~~~
    預計六月到貨!!! 要預購的請快跟小余聯繫~~~
    這麼優的東西,只能說...太殺啦....
    https://www.facebook.com/events/413580698667049/
    可直接站內信跟我聯繫!!!!也可在此或是fb留言登記~~~
    感謝!

http://www.wyred4sound.com/webapps/p.../117839/618197

W4S ΜDAC (ΜDAC) - DACS

ALL NEW!! Measuring at just under 3.5"x3.5"x1.25" this DAC will fit almost anywhere!
    Now Shipping!Some great customer feedback!
    "I really like the unit, great imaging, a little warmth, fine bass. I know there are more expensive, maybe better DAC's out there but this is so good that I don't really care. The µDAC is a very nice product that just disappears and does its job. I kind of wish for a remote that I could use to switch inputs but at that price I can't complain. – Thanks"
    The Wyred 4 Sound µDAC is the perfect solution for digital streaming made simple. In many cases, the price and overall size of most dedicated DACs deters music enthusiasts from going digital. Whether it be for a second system or to begin digital streaming for the first time, the µDAC can surely impress. There are currently a handful of DACs available with a similar foot print to the µDAC but we have ensured that this piece has more to bring to the table. In fact, after learning about the high resolution support and stellar sonic performance, you may consider making this the go to DAC in your home and or office.

There are two S/PDIF inputs which support 24 bit 192 kHz signals as well as an asynchronous USB input for computer streaming. Any of the inputs will provide the kind of performance expected from a price tag many times higher. From Internet radio to high res streaming the µDAC will not miss a beat. We adopted the very same USB technology used in our DAC-1! We were even able to include an ESS DAC to take full advantage of the limited real-estate in this 3.5”x3.5” chassis.
    Not only will the µDAC perform sonically, its soft lines and smooth finish make for a sleek looking product. Made from machined aircraft-grade aluminum with the W4S logo as a lock light (lights up blue when the DAC is locked onto a signal!), the µDAC is very functional yet so simple. Power is fed directly through USB when streaming from a computer. When using the S/PDIF inputs the USB cable is plugged into an outlet using the supplied adapter. Simplify and improve your digital streaming today!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 小余 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

註冊日期
    2007-09-12
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,490 Times in 1,852 Posts

預設

我拿到這台而且試聽結束了,原先出了一點故障,奉小余之命狠狠槌它一頓,果然好了,於是剛剛完成了試聽。因為最近很忙,所以快速評論如下:

第一、這一台也丟掉了,找不到了.....我可以像欺負小葉一樣霸佔不還嗎?(喂喂喂!)

先說嚴重缺點:

我沒有拆機,但是接上 USB 直入就知道它應該也是使用 TE7022L,因為聽感完全一樣,就是低頻少了一點、中高頻多了一點殘響。跟我所試過的所有 TE7022L 的機器完全一樣的走向,連我剛剛特意買回來試的 TeraTAK Teralink-X2 也是一模一樣的聽感。

所以第一個缺點就是:usb晶片的先天限制,這台dac的usb直入要跟 BLADELIUS USB DAC 或 monitor系列 相比都是被打好玩的。

第二個缺點,其實早就猜中了;音響做得再好,usb與dac做在一起就是鐵定完蛋!有多慘呢?兩仟元的 Teralink-X2 進入本dac的同軸,狠狠打爆本機器的 usb 直入。低價位的頂級dac,真的不必妄想usb會有多好了!

第三個『缺點』,這不知道算不算缺點,因為對我是絕對的優點。就是:這台『純dac』會毫不客氣地暴露usb端的缺陷!跟我的micromega DUO DAC相比,USB部份再爛,鋼琴聽起來好歹還是鋼琴。而這台DAC就毫不客氣了!無論是那台 TE7022L,鋼琴直接變成木琴,音色完全錯誤!唯有使用到高級的MONITOR 01 USD,鋼琴才終於像是鋼琴。

因此這台機器最大的優點就是,可以當成純DAC,並且聲音是非常正確的。就這一點 BLADELIUS USB DAC 先天吃在這裡,吃USB電還可以使用我的方法補救,而USB與DAC做在一起的缺陷是沒救的,只剩下最好的『方便性』而己。

此外,在CAT討論串談到的『電腦性能』與『音響性能』的差異,讓我直接聽出來,這台應該是使用現代DA晶片的DAC,整個頻寬狠狠打爆我鐘愛的 micromega DUO DAC。我現在才發現 micromega DUO DAC 居然是『加料音響』,硬是讓性能不足的tda1541a表現出正確的音色,這是填補而不是絕對hi-fi,看起來我再也不會使用舊晶片的機器了.....

因此,做為一台一萬伍千元上下的『純DAC』,這台DAC的分辨錄音水準與殺音響能力,我都給予『聲音夠正確』的推薦。使用2000元的 MONITOR 01 USD 加這台DAC + CAT 與 JPLAY,可以打爆超高價位的 CDP 了。請注意 USB 端這部份我完全不推薦,因為有問題就是有問題。所以請千萬不要把它當成USB DAC,那會嚴重錯估本台機器的真正實力。

好,我會不會真金白銀買下來呢?我得誠實地說:因為我看到 micromega 出了一台價位相近的 mydac,依我對法國式聲音的偏愛,我還不敢保證會不會移情別戀哩!等我先聽過那一台再說....:P 不知道小余販售的 La Rosita 有沒有類似價位的產品?或是總有一天會出?我一定第一個報名測試,然後直接污走不還.......:P

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psycho For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

感謝Psycho的評析!!!!

個人小建議
    所有這類型的DAC本來就是重點在於DAC晶片本身的實力
    各種介面有各種介面的優缺點與便利性,
    如可以的話,建議直接用S/PDIF方式進入此DAC或是其他廠牌的DAC
    畢竟usb本來就只是個便利的介面...將usb晶片做在DAC上不代表最佳解就是這樣用唷!!!

"因此,做為一台一萬伍千元上下的『純DAC』,這台DAC的分辨錄音水準與殺音響能力,我都給予『聲音夠正確』的推薦。使用2000元的 MONITOR 01 USD 加這台DAC + CAT 與 JPLAY,可以打爆超高價位的 CDP 了。"

CAS 就是要超值與極致啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    附件圖片 附件圖片

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 小余 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

574949_434643976558915_480182296_n.jpg

最夯的W4S,超高C/P值的迷你DAC-- µDAC
    可選擇由USB或外部9V供電~
    經過石頭哥哥的改造,用這樣的外部電池供電,聲音真的更上層樓!!!!!

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

http://audioexcursions.com/files/wyr...ac-review.html

Wyred 4 Sound µDAC: The Best Sub $500 DAC?

11/12/2012 17:49 Filed in: DAC's

Wyred 4 Sound is a very well known audio brand in the audio industry (and quite popular around websites likes Head-Fi and many other forums), and are mainly known for producing some of the best DAC’s known that are used in high end desktop rigs, DAC’s like the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-1 and even more well known, the DAC-2. While Wyred 4 Sound has a focus on high end audio gear, their newer DAC, the µDAC tends to focus more on the lower end of the competition (not necessarily entry-fi, but also not high end in a way). Anyway, I have a ton to talk about in this review, as the µDAC packs a lot of punch for such a small form factor. So, without any further ado, let’s continue on with the details.

Sonic Impressions
    We’ll get to the other less important aspects of the µDAC a little later on, but for now, let’s talk sonics. The µDAC is a very unique piece of audio equipment, being that it has one of the most rich and intoxicating sonic personalities that I’ve had the pleasure of using, but yet it still has a level of detail that’s unparalleled in the price range. It does every spectrum range spectacularly well, and while it doesn’t necessarily soar in one such frequency range, it does perform extremely well throughout the whole band, and that’s why I love the µDAC so much. It’s balanced, yet very sweet with a good level of accuracy.

Now, let’s get down to the gritty details, starting with the top range. The µDAC has a very prominent high frequency response that’s slightly more forward than the lower octaves but is less laid back than the midrange. Very detailed and sparkly, the µDAC works very well for anything that’s top heavy, and never becomes bright or sibilant. The more I listen to the µDAC through my Sennheiser HD650’s, the more I find it to be perfect for them. It opens up the slight veil that the HD650’s are known for, and adds more sparkle and accuracy, something that my HD650’s have longed for the longest amount of time.

Moving down the spectrum, we come to the midrange, something that’s a little more noticeable and prominent than both the low and the top end. The midrange on the µDAC is luxurious, sweet, and very rich, but not so much that it becomes over-bloated and drowned in chocolate. The midrange is very forward, has a very good vocality presence that’s very uptight, fast, and clear, but with a nice amount of warmth and richness behind it. Another great thing about the µDAC is that it doesn’t have a lot of upper and lower bleed, despite the midrange being very prominent. There isn’t a lot of coloration either way, which is a very good thing sonically.

In terms of lower frequency response, the µDAC has a very well rounded bass response, and while it doesn’t stand out as much as the top end, it still performs very well down low. Hard hitting, fast, and very powerful are all great terms to use when describing the low end of the µDAC. To be more specific, the attack and decay response is very fast, and features a very god amount of accuracy, packed in with a very hard hitting mid-bass hump that sounds excellent. Not a ton of coloration into the midrange, but there is some there, which is why there is some very obvious sweetness and warmth up in the middle part of the spectrum.

Lastly, we come to what may be my most favorable feature of the Wyred 4 Sound µDAC, and that’s both the soundstage and instrumental separation, which is absolutely out of this world for a DAC of both its size and price. It really does compete with some of the higher end amps in terms of airiness, and when it comes to both soundstage width and depth, its second to none, with depth being a little more noticeable than width of the soundstage.

Design & Build
    The µDAC isn’t one of the most glorious DAC’s, nor is it the most ugly, as it strikes a fine line between overcomplicated and simplicity when it comes to design. Since the µDAC is just a standalone converter and not a hybrid headphone amp, there’s no need to overcomplicate things when it comes to design. The µDAC is made out of a black anodized, matte aluminum covering that’s very durable, and while cold at times, looks great on just about any desktop. It’s the perfect little DAC for stowing away in a corner if you don’t have a lot of room on your desktop, or, if you want, it has a very cool feature that captures the eye of any wanderer.

If you haven’t noticed from the review’s cover photo yet, the µDAC has a very big “W” on the front of the aluminum encasing, and this is for a few reasons. The main reason is to showcase Wyred 4 Sound’s logo, which is very cool and modern looking, to say the least. The other reason, which I find to be very useful and also very cool, is that the W actually lights up into this very beautiful blue LED when theµDAC is booted up and turned on. Not only is it one of the most unique design aspects that I have ever seen in a DAC, but it also comes in handy when it comes to button navigation in the dark.

Accessibility & Inputs
    Since the µDAC is just a standalone DAC, there isn’t a lot in the way in terms of inputs and functionality, which is a good thing if you want to keep things simple. The µDAC has an input selector on the front where you can choose from toslink SPDIF, USB, or a coaxial input, and next to that are the RCA outputs as well as the power on and off switch for booting up the µDAC. On the back, we have three different inputs, the first being a DC power input, a coaxial input (which does 24/192 kHz by the way), a USB input that does 24/96 kHz, and a toslink SPDIF input that also does 24/192 kHz.

Final Thoughts
    I’ve completely fallen in love with the Wyred 4 Sound µDAC. It’s sonic signature is unparalleled by anything in its price range (I have yet to try the Schiit Audio Bifrost alongside it, so don’t ask me about any comparisons with that) and even beats out some DAC’s that come close to a grand. Additionally, the high sampling level across all inputs is a bonus, and the small form factor is an essential element for desktop use. It really is the perfect little desktop DAC, and for that, I’m awarding it an Editors Choice Award.

Wyred 4 Sound µDAC @Wyred 4 Sound

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •