Thanks

預設

兩聲道的變數真多 只要稍有一點不同 聲音天南地北

註冊日期
    2008-03-04
    文章
    Thanks

預設 心得報告

小弟參加的是第一場, 先感謝辦這次活動的大大們, 各位辛苦了. :* 相信有參加的同好都獲得了不少寶貴的經驗. 先說明一點, 這四部前級都已經是現階段最高等級, 說實在難有什麼高下之分, 只有音色跟詮釋的手法不同而已, 現場的確也都各有擁護者, 有興趣的人還是一定要親自去聽才行.

第一輪搭配的後級是KRELL, 搭配各前級的描述如下:
    (1) KRELL : 非常理性的聲音, 透明度好.
    (2) GOLDMUND : 音色較柔軟耐聽, 低頻較豐厚.
    (3) MBL : 我覺得軟硬適中, 音色有帶點甜味, 結像力好.
    (4) AR : 細節多, 音色較活潑.

第二輪後級改搭VIOLA, 各前級間的差異明顯變小.
    (1) KRELL : 力道比之前更猛, 音色較柔化一點.
    (2) MBL : 人聲比之前肉感一點.
    (3) GOLDMUND : 感覺更軟、更厚了一點.
    (4) AR : 人聲表情明顯, 高頻較亮.

坦白說, 由於音量相當大, 又是一直在聽同一首歌曲, 到第二輪時已經有點聽覺疲乏了. 之後因尚有時間, 又多播了二首其它曲目, 切換過一輪後, 居然心中又有一番不同的見解, 我應該沒辦法只靠一首就能做整體的判定吧. 希望之後還能繼續舉辦類似的活動, 付費都沒有關係.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ataru168 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-08-26
    文章
    Thanks

預設 一個聽音樂玩音響菜鳥的心得

首先感謝Andy, 小葉的熱心以及人間印像與各百萬前級代理商的支持,才能讓My Hiend眾網友能有此難得機會能同時聽到這麼多發燒音響所發出美妙音樂!

先講Viola後級推動4個前級吧!

第一個上場的Krell Evolution Two一出聲就感覺到,很剛性,衝擊力強,對我而言有些不適應,因為我平時並沒有聽那麼強烈的聲音,喜歡聽Hope專輯類之音樂的朋友應該會喜歡Krell

第二個是MBL6010D 6010D的聲音我很熟悉的,一出聲就知道是6010D,不過,總感覺怪怪的,原來音量比起其他前級小了不少,MBL的聲音溫暖醇厚,相對其他前級高音的透明與延伸度較差一些,當然,要看試聽何類音樂,此次試聽曲不是MBL的強項,若是一般人聲或古典樂,MBL應會表現的不錯。

第三個發聲的是Goldmund 22H,低音很沉又扎實,解析力強,高音鮮明,只可惜我喜歡較醇厚的聲音,所以22H不是我菜。

最後上場的是ARC 40 Anniversary Edition,身為管機,自然是膽味十足,但又感覺其中有一絲絲剛性存在,倒不知其他網友是否有此意見。

好玩的是,用口罩遮眼睛的試聽,在Viola後級對前級的高鑑別度幫助與MBL音量較小的情況下,兩題都猜中(雖然小葉說6010D的試聽不算),當然在測試後為6010D加大音量再聽一次的情況,MBL的特殊韻味又凸顯更多啦。

再談談Krell後級,如同參與第二場樂友得一致意見,Krell後級讓此4前級的差異性變小,比如說,Krell Evolution Two配本家後級,溫柔一些,對我來講,Krell後級如能再熱機一些,相信音樂性會更佳,一套西裝的確有其優點。

奇妙的事發生在KrellMBLMBL變的不是那麼溫文儒雅,感覺有點兇悍,害我在盲目試聽時猜錯了。

當然,Goldmund 22HARC 40th絕對不是省油的燈,無論是高音的延伸與低音的下沉,都表現優秀!

整個試聽結束,有以下幾點感想
    1. 音響性不等於音樂性,各個前級當然都是各方翹楚,音響性都不差,當然有人C/P值較高,有人音響性第一,但是,我仍然選擇在播放我喜愛的樂曲型式時音樂性較好的前級,因為,音響是手段,音樂才是目的。
    2. 高階音響非常敏感,熱機是否完全與放置位置/墊材都是在此次試聽中所看到影響聲音的因素,難怪,眾前輩常在調音時遇到難題與驚喜。
    3. 對我而言,若能降低一些音壓,我會感覺更棒,當然,我從此次試聽了解品酒師的難為,再好的美酒,每天都品那麼多次,又要分辨出特性與品質等細微的差異,真不是一般人能夠勝任的,耐心與分析力都要一流,品味尤其重要,我應該無法勝任!
    4. 在買一級音響前,先搞定場地與電源,我家電源重新拉過,聲音立馬提升兩級,現在因為眾多因素,剩下空間無法改善,只好等打房有成果(?),再來改善吧!
    5. 玩音響與聽音樂的前輩功力的確值得敬佩,如將軍的最後的試聽評論與高醫師在盲眼試聽時指出訊號線接反了,都讓我覺得高手就是高手,此次試聽可說是受益良多!

再次感謝Andy, 小葉, 人間映像, 代理商與各網友前輩!

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LSSC For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2008-03-04
    文章
    Thanks

預設

由於digfan兄不黯電腦, 因此他的心得由小弟代打.

第一輪:
    (1) KRELL : 中性, 乾淨無染, 中氣十足.
    (2) GOLDMUND : 低頻振動及延伸更好, 速度極快, 比較有個性.
    (3) MBL : 低頻結實, 整體溫和而中規中矩.
    (4) AR : 音場較寬, 人聲溫暖, 整體寬鬆但不失焦.

第二輪時他已經累了, 無法聚精會神來聽, 只能說各台特性跟第一輪聽的差不多, 只是更溫暖些. 他也要我代為謝謝站方, 舉辦了這次精采的活動. (happy)

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ataru168 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-08-09
    文章
    Thanks

預設

音響展受限於空間、電源與時間等因素
    往往讓好的器材被扼殺了
    這場活動真的令人感到相當讚賞
    這些頂尖器材能讓諸位伯樂一親芳澤
    想必也是儘情展現了好身手了
    而大家寶貴的經驗,也讓未能親臨現場的人
    對於器材的個性有些初步的了解(y)(y)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hidoson For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-09-22
    文章
    Thanks

預設

First of all, many thanks to all who arranged such a wonderful event. It's hard to hear world class system in typical store let alone hearing 4 world class pre amp and compare side-by-side.

Here is my 2 cents on the sound of each component, most I have already mentioned after the listening session.

With Krell 400E

Krell EVO 2 leading edge attach was very fast, bass delineation was superb, imaging was excellent, and overall sound was quite neutral. I have never known Krell as neutral in the FPB series which I have listened extensively, but EVO 2 with 400E was quite neutral to the point I was scratching for word what to write about Krell after the session.

MBL 6010D immediately showed its fuller signature on first note, soundstage is not as wide as Krell or Goldmund nor is imaging as precise. I think this is a general trait of German gears which puts more emphasis on tonality than soundstage.

Goldmund 22H was a revelation. It was more transparent than the rest, bass was even more extended than Krell with even more details, imaging was even more sharp and precise, micro dynamic is the best of the bunch probably because it's more detail overall. Top end is the silkiest of them all, even better than ARC which is tube.

ARC Anniversary instantly showed its tube virtue with fullest midrange of the group. Instrument has a bit more air than other pre, and like Ref5 it has larger imaging size and wider soundstage though a bit diffused when compared to Goldmund.

Viola has a more lively, more extended top end, and even more forceful bottom end than Krell 400E, overall the sound gave all pre amp a more refreshing lift which was a very good complement with MBL. In fact, I thought MBL & Viola had the best vocal tonality of the bunch which was very organic, very tube like, and very QQQ. Bass was also very tuneful, basically it combined the best of solid state and tube.

I have compared my Einstein against ARC Ref5, now I wonder where does my Einstein stack against MBL...

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lintutu For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2008-04-12
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,198 Times in 1,580 Posts

預設

引用 作者: lintutu 查看文章
    First of all, many thanks to all who arranged such a wonderful event. It's hard to hear world class system in typical store let alone hearing 4 world class pre amp and compare side-by-side.

Here is my 2 cents on the sound of each component, most I have already mentioned after the listening session.

With Krell 400E

Krell EVO 2 leading edge attach was very fast, bass delineation was superb, imaging was excellent, and overall sound was quite neutral. I have never known Krell as neutral in the FPB series which I have listened extensively, but EVO 2 with 400E was quite neutral to the point I was scratching for word what to write about Krell after the session.

MBL 6010D immediately showed its fuller signature on first note, soundstage is not as wide as Krell or Goldmund nor is imaging as precise. I think this is a general trait of German gears which puts more emphasis on tonality than soundstage.

Goldmund 22H was a revelation. It was more transparent than the rest, bass was even more extended than Krell with even more details, imaging was even more sharp and precise, micro dynamic is the best of the bunch probably because it's more detail overall. Top end is the silkiest of them all, even better than ARC which is tube.

ARC Anniversary instantly showed its tube virtue with fullest midrange of the group. Instrument has a bit more air than other pre, and like Ref5 it has larger imaging size and wider soundstage though a bit diffused when compared to Goldmund.

Viola has a more lively, more extended top end, and even more forceful bottom end than Krell 400E, overall the sound gave all pre amp a more refreshing lift which was a very good complement with MBL. In fact, I thought MBL & Viola had the best vocal tonality of the bunch which was very organic, very tube like, and very QQQ. Bass was also very tuneful, basically it combined the best of solid state and tube.

I have compared my Einstein against ARC Ref5, now I wonder where does my Einstein stack against MBL...
    嘿...小葉站長,翻成中文好嗎??(sweat)|-)
    當天來參加的會員好像沒有外國人嘛???!!!|(|-|(|-|(|-

PS:我英文是不好,但畢竟這是中文網站,除非你是老外,要不請發中文!!
    要不,從現在開始我都發日文好了!!

StevenCheng將軍

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 將軍 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

預設

人家國外住久了剛回來那位啦,給人家一點調適期....%15++
    將軍大人偶爾寫一些日文kimogi也很不錯.... :P

感謝這樣很好的活動...

With Krell 400E

Krell EVO 2
    leading edge attach was very fast, bass delineation was superb, imaging was excellent, and overall sound was quite neutral. I have never known Krell as neutral in the FPB series which I have listened extensively, but EVO 2 with 400E was quite neutral to the point I was scratching for word what to write about Krell after the session.

速度快、低頻輪廓好,結象好,整體很中性...

音場沒有像krell或Goldmund那麼寬、結象也沒那麼清楚,可能是德國注重音色比音場多...

表現出乎意料,最透明,低頻更延伸、更多細節、結象更精準,微動態最好...

中頻迷人,樂器更有空氣感...結象更大、音場更寬...

Viola後級表現比Krell出色,搭mbl時非常好...是我心中最好的人聲音色選擇...

引用 作者: 將軍 查看文章

PS:我英文不好,但畢竟這是中文網站,除非你是老外!!
    要不,從現在開始我都發日文好了!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-12-17
    文章
    Thanks

預設

上面這位lintutu兄應該是第一場坐在皇帝位上的網兄,記得他有提到剛從國外
    回國,應該是習慣於用英文書寫表達看法吧,記得看他在寫意見時也是全部用英
    文寫啊,將軍不需要太過激動啊.

註冊日期
    2009-02-22
    文章
    Thanks

預設

將軍兄
    lintutu 兄剛從國外回來沒多久啦,他正好坐在小弟旁邊,筆記滿滿也都是英文,很認真勒...:)
    引用 作者: 將軍 查看文章

PS:我英文是不好,但畢竟這是中文網站,除非你是老外,要不請發中文!!
    要不,從現在開始我都發日文好了!!

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •