左右移個50cm再測應該就會大不同...

這應該非對稱吧?
    通常這類走道會讓那一側的喇叭的駐波問題比較小
    這也表示凹陷比較不嚴重

間接音,常會造成梳形濾波效應,也就是振幅隨著頻率而高低高低交互變化,
    間接音與直接音同相,則振幅拉高,反向,則降低
    間接音越強,這狀況越嚴重,更高及更低
    一般以為有個走道聲音會導出去,音量會變低,這說法只看到其中一部分
    房間不對稱,走道在CD 櫃的正對面,相信這是為甚麼把 MondoTraps 放在 CD 櫃前面效果最大。其實測量時我無意中發覺打開 CD 櫃門帶來 3db 的改善。先放一個MondoTraps,再加一個,終於解決 80Hz ~ 100Hz 的問題,但也帶來另一個問題...必須先想好要聽那些 CDs, 一次取出:P

註冊日期
    2010-09-05
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: kee 查看文章
    測量時我無意中發覺打開 CD 櫃門帶來 3db 的改善。
    這也是因為壓低間接音強度,平整的門板反射遠比雜亂擺放的CD反射強的多

註冊日期
    2011-08-11
    文章
    Thanks

預設

各位老大,在基礎裝修時最應該注意的是什麽啊?是先注意擴散、反射、還是吸音啊!糾結得很!

註冊日期
    2007-07-29
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: heartsnow 查看文章
    該來好好的研讀這篇了:)

目前的空間有很多缺點
    1.架高的木頭地板
    2.空的天花板
    3.中空的側牆
    4.房間坪數太小
    5.器材位於兩喇叭間
    6.聆聽空間目前也是臥房,所以有床

目前的空間及喇叭位置的手繪圖

目前聲音的質感不錯,但在定位及音場上來說,表現並不佳,因跟上述的原因有些關聯
    最好的辦法是換空間,但短時間不可行
    所以只得找辦法補救,所以得好好的研讀文章了
    我也是小房間.有聲音表現不佳的問題. 朋友的介紹我去Y拍買了四片全向擴散板.照著賣方提出的位置擺放說明.嘗試把喇吧向外移動. 會有明顯的改善了定位及音場的表現.
    現在也推薦給大大嘗試看看.
    Y拍的圖.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnip For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-06-07
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,404 Posts

預設

建議對音響室建構有興趣的人參考一下Tacan網友的部落格

http://blog.sina.com.tw/studiodizzy/...egoryid=253921

可以學到很多東西喔!

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

預設

Acoustic Geometry Curve System room treatments

By Erick Lichte • Posted: Feb 10, 2012

For a few weeks each year in the high summer of Minnesota, the corn sold from rickety roadside stands is so sweet and tender it is best eaten unadorned. For the wise and lucky nibbler willing to forgo condiments, the rewards of eating these naked kernels are the pure taste of Midwestern soil and sun transformed into a juicy, golden confection. I've begun to wonder if the yearly encounter with this magnificent and ephemeral sweet corn reminds Midwesterners of the joys of simplicity and plainness. Though my hypothesis is a stretch, it sure would explain a great deal about the Midwestern mentality. Perhaps Midwesterners subtly learn from this corn that if we get too fancy or try too hard, we can often screw up what nature has already made perfect. Conversely, we learn that no amount of fancy accoutrements will make a bad ear of bland, mealy corn come alive in the mouth. What I've learned from room acoustics, room treatments, and room corrections are very like the lessons I've learned from eating the sweet corn of summer. Like drenching in butter a starchy ear of corn, there's just no way you can make a bad room sound great. If your listening room's floor vibrates like a kettle drum, your walls are glass, and your ceiling only 6' high, all I can say is: Good luck. Every attempt I've heard to treat a fundamentally bad-sounding room with panels and equalization at best trades off one sonic problem for another. On the other hand, when a decent-sounding room is turned over to a company selling panels or corrective components, often the natural goodness of the room's sound is destroyed in a quixotic quest to even out the bass response or null every standing wave. Though such rooms might end up measuring better, they don't always sound better. Adding too many acoustic panels to an okay-sounding room is akin to ruining the perfect ear of corn with too much salt.
    So it was with a sense of hope that I encountered Acoustic Geometry's new Curve System of room treatments. Unlike most products designed to treat rooms by absorbing sounds, the Curve System treats room acoustics predominantly through diffusion. I was intrigued by the approach, and as Acoustic Geometry products are made close to where I live, in Chaska, Minnesota, I thought it might be convenient and fun to see if I could get my room to sound a little better. I called John Calder of Acoustic Geometry, told him about my room's size and materials and what it's made of, and he sent a pallet of products to my door.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/a...oom-treatments

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

真是XX......小吃店賣麵的都比我high end

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

註冊日期
    2009-04-23
    文章
    Thanks

預設

這面牆真不錯看比文化石好看多了.價格應該貴不少..

註冊日期
    2009-10-10
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,478 Times in 1,341 Posts

預設

引用 作者: kee 查看文章
    最近剛買了 RealTraps 的 MondoTraps 低音陷阱。

花了兩天尋找最有效的位置,搬來搬去

最有效的位置竟然是 CD 櫃前面:P

另兩個放在 牆角

效果相當滿意,80Hz~100Hz 的改善最大!測量得到也聽得到,大提琴清晰多了:)

37Hz ~ 55Hz 的大峽谷也有一點進步,但還有很大的改良空間。
    請教Kee大,

圖中兩側牆放的是RPG Abffusor嗎?

請教效果如何?

感謝~~~

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •