顯示結果從 1,391 到 1,400 共計 1846 條
    註冊日期
    2010-04-25
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: 小葉 查看文章
    LUKASZ fikus用了他所有的時間、才能、經驗與熱情,使用最好的技術、元件,每月只能生產10部
    What I offer you is my time and talent and my experience and passion to build for you the BEST dac today known to me, using the best practices, parts and components. I am able to build 10 DACs per month so this is a slow process.

LUKASZ fikus花了6年(天天試驗),在相同的lampizator線路上測試了市面上超過100種的晶片,最後挑選出5種晶片在4種接收晶片上進行測試,最後選出來的還在不同的操作模式、時鐘頻率、取樣率、超頻、升頻與其他選項下測試。由於數位的部門極端的敏感,這花了很長的時間。
    I have arrived at the Lampizator 2nd generation Dac though an incredibly lengthy process. It took me 6 years everyday testing different DAC chips - over 100 DAC chips tested with the same lampizator circuit to hold the analog part as constant, practically all available chips have been tested. I have narrowed down the choice of DAC chips to just 5 and then I used 4 different types of digital receiver chips and tested them with DACS in all kinds of permutations. In the end, the selected “couple” was subjected to tests of various operating modes, clock frequencies, sampling rates, oversampling, upsampling, and other options.
    This stage was the longest and the hardest because the circuit of the digital part is extremely sensitive to even smallest variations, and the re are countless traps and problems.
    Putting all my reputation on the table, I do believe that this is a very musical, very transparent and analog like DAC. I sell it only against the world’s strongest competitors and so far I successfully beat most of them. The advantage I have with my It is already in another class compared even to lampized Sabre Buffalo, Behringer, Satch or Lampucera.
    That DAC is so good, I decided to step down from my CEO function in the Polish branch of the multicorporation and embrace my dac full time - 24/7 (it is in fact a 19/7 job)
    這裡果然該叫MY-HELL END,越看越想敗下去(sweat)(sweat)(sweat)

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

預設

舉例測試過的晶片都相當有名

The list of DAC chips which I tested before selecting my DAC CHIP FOR PRODUCTION:

A LIST OF GOOD DAC CHIPS WORTH THE EFFORT and the ready recipes for Lampizator

PHILIPS
    TDA1540
    TDA1541, TDA1541A, TDA1541A/R1, TDA1541A/S1 and S2
    TDA1543
    TDA1545
    TDA1549
    TDA1305

Burrn-Brown (Texas Instruments now)
    PCM58
    PCM63
    PCM1700
    PCM1701
    PCM1702
    PCM1704
    PCM1716
    PCM1732
    PCM1738
    PCM1794
    PCM1716

Analog Devices
    AD1862
    AD1865
    AD1852
    AD1955

Cirrus - Crystal Semiconductors
    CS43xx – all from that series

Wolfson
    WM8740, 41, 42

Pioneer
    PD2028A
    PD2028B

Matsushita – Technics
    MN35511
    MN35502
    MN35500
    MN6474
    MN66271

SANYO
    UPD6376
    LC78816

Ess Tech
    Sabre32 Reference 90018

AKM
    AK4393
    AK4395
    AK4396

NPC (Nippon Precision Circuits)

SM5872

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

目前為2.5代,其使用了32Bit的解碼晶片與升頻,另外一個就是數位部份使用surpass the oscons, blackgates, tantalums, MKP新的電容,還有就是平衡動差DAC輸出,對聲音有很大的幫助。(未來有升級的話,都只收工本費)
    DAC Generations and levels:
    Generation number means a significant step in improving the DAC technology and sound. Gen 1 was a prototype, Gen 2 is a more mature and stable design. Since its introduction in July 2010 I made some progress, qualifying for the title of Gen 2,5. Namely I upgraded the DAC microchip to a newest 2010 model with 32 bit resolution and upsampling. Second improvement is a discovery of new caps for digital section which surpass the oscons, blackgates, tantalums and MKP’s. They contribute to the ultra transparent and pure sound. Third is the employment of new lampizator output scheme - differential summator. It utilizes the balanced differential DAC outputs and it takes the very good sound to awesome level. All the improvements combined - starting from October 1 2010 result in a major step forward towards the best sound in the world.

所有的元件與設計都是加大規格,如電源部份是超過尺寸的設計(400%),使用真空管電源供應,還有30倍容量的電容,沒有電下還可供應3分鐘的操作
    Power supply:
    From Level 2 up - I build a tubed power supply which is at least 400% oversized to provide the unheard of authority and grunt. Choose options of a separate box / dual mono supply. Choose 230 V or 115 V. transformer. All GND is on copper rails. Everything, except the tubes is stone cold. There are at least two 40 Henry chokes per anode supply and enough capacitance to jump start a car engine.
    The use of approx. 30 times oversized capacitor bank effectively means that the DAC board as well as tube anodes are supplied by caps for 3 minutes of operation without need to recharge. This is a quasi battery operation but without the hassle of real batteries charging. The Lampizator DAC does not SEE at all the AC influence, its quality, fluctuations etc. The custom made massive chokes separate the electronics from any AC residual history and the Fikus Power Supply is as pure as it gets. You can hear that, let me tell you.

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

全部都是由他與他的員工手工生產,每部要花3個整天來組裝與測試,每部都有序號與文件管理,沒有一個部份是委外處理,數位的PCB版也是手工焊接。
    Production:
    Everything is made by hand by myself or my employee - the Master of Perfectionism in soldering. The process takes 3 full days of preparations, assembly, testing, burn-in and listening in my Nirvana system. Every unit is numbered and documented. Nothing is outsourced . The digital PCB is soldered by hand every time,.

所有的元件都由他自己決定,都是超過規格的,大部份是軍用的,偏號蘇聯或華沙的產品
    Parts:
    I use parts of MY CHOICE. And I make absolutely no apologies for that. I won’t accept any pressure to change the parts to any other than my own. All parts are over-specified, usually old stock, mostly military, preferably Soviet made or Warsaw Pact. (Disarmament is a part of my mission). Reme

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

10大相信Lampizator DAC的理由

Ten reasons to trust in the Lampizator DAC
    1. Because there is a real person behind it, who dedicated to this project his lifetime experience, knowledge, passion and reputation
    2. Because it contains zero silicon elements (op-amps or transistors) hence there is also no local or global feedback of any kind. There is only ONE amplification device and that is a vacuum tube triode - nothing more pure and simple has ever been invented than single stage triode amplifier. In my opinion, what makes triodes sound better than opamps is the fact that opamps use internal local feedback and external global feedback and I can demonstrate on the scope how this DESTROYS the micro and macro dynamics of the sound wave. It is just so much compressed compared to the same wave form at the same volume played by triodes.
    3. Because there is no tricks, magic, or mystic about the Lampizator DAC - it is simply very well planned, designed and executed with one goal in mind - lifetime enjoyment of music
    4. Because it is safe investment - it will not become obsolete, and the buying decision is always backed by 7 days and 7 nights of listening and testing in your own home environment. What could ever assure you of your good decision than that ? In addition it carries full 5 year warranty.
    5. Because the DAC has state of the art digital section, with the industry's best chips and parts, producing the purest, most analog like and most dynamic sound that I have ever thought possible. In fact it is so good, that the Lampizator DAC sells only to serious audiophiles who owned at the time of purchase products usually 4 to10 times more costly.
    6. The Differential Lampizator output stage is so unique, that it has two sections which "open" and "close" in opposite direction, as a result the current demand of such section REMAINS CONSTANT AT ALL TIME. Music - or silence - the graph of current demand is ruler flat and very small. For this reason, Lampizator Stage requires a MINIMAL POWER SUPPLY with just the basic requirements. Even the biggest booom of a drum - will not draw ANYTHING from the power supply. Clever, innit?
    At the same time - as if Power was my obsession (remember - I am a diploma Power Network engineer) I made fantastic power supply, able to deliver any impulse, if there was ever such need. It is so oversized that we can consider it a perfect voltage source - it is for the given circuit infinitely capable.
    The combination of these two factors - DEMAND being so low it is almost nothing, and supply being so large it is almost too much - Lampizator DAC is so true to the musical pace, rhythm, power, energy and liveliness.
    7. Because the parts I use are both over specified and of very high quality so the likelihood of a failure is really low. I seriously expect this DAC to work 30 years non stop every day without a single failure.
    The only parts which can age are electrolytic caps and since I bypass them with non-electrolytes of huge size - in unlikely case of complete death of one of 4 electrolytes in the circuit - even all of them - the DAC will continue to sound great and no one will even notice. So the critical electrolytes have backup caps working in the shadow.
    8. Because ownership of this DAC means that you supported your friendly audiophile operation (me) and not either a cruel dictatorship regime which imprisons Nobel Peace Prize winner and uses poor people for manufacturing, or a heartless Multicorpration which by itself is like a dictatorship regime (and outsources assembly in China anyway).
    9. Because I promise to offer upgrades at real cost - so your DAC can always get current generation status at any time in the future.
    10. Because it cost really reasonable price - considering that I have no overheads and no marketing cost and no distribution chain - you just get it direct. On these three factors alone the price would have to go up threefold.

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

2010年12月將使用全新打造的新機殼

New Chassis - december 2010

After a year of using off the shelve ready chassis, time came for producing my own. I found a nice steel pressing shop nearby which agreed to help me. After 3 months of planning and testing - it is ready.
    The chassis consists of 10 elements which get assembled and put together by means of 4 mm nuts. Everything is cleverly planned to make electronic assembly easy, fast, safe and optimized.
    Every component has its place. The placement follows three criteria: short wires where it matters, easy testing and service, and separation of sections.

Above you can see the DAC from birds POV. There are 4 main sections, separated from each other by steel partitioning:
    Transformer section, DC power supply section, tube section and digital board section.
    There is some free space left for the future needs: USB module, LAN module, XLR balanced output, etc.
    I can have up to 4 transformers and 6 chokes and 6 tubes in this ready designed chassis.

This picture shows the detail of tube mounting. It is a revolutionary design - my own invention that the tubes are mounted up side down. This way I achieve 3 main goals:
    1. The socket is visible and accessible for easy soldering and measuring
    2. The tubes are accessible from the bottom, without opening the box. The box is seal protected - during warranty it is not allowed to open it.
    3. The tubes are well ventilated and magnetically shielded (remember - aluminum dos not shield magnetically but steel DOES. )

As you can see above I have provision for 4 output tubes, allowing me for example to build fully balanced SRPP design with one tube per phase.
    The green cans are monstrous soviet polypropylene/alu foil output caps.
    Tube sockets are gold plated.
    The signal goies to and from the tube by a white wire which is silver in teflon - made in USA.
    The resistors which make lampizator are Roedenstein metal film.

Above: view from under the DAC - the tubes have their "cave" where they can be admired and/or unplugged.

Above - againb - the kangaroo bag style of tube mounting.

On the picture from the left: the standard population of the left hand side real plate: Input AES/EBU with female XLR, blue input selector switch, belden silver plated coax 75 ohm cable in teflon, S/PDIF RCA socket with Rhodium socket, all connections are made with single strand silver wire.

On the bottom of the above picture there is the rectification tube - a dual diode 6C5S (indirectly heated diode) It gives 2 x 70 mA current, if gives soft switching, zero noise and a delayed slow start (2 minutes)

The unpopulated test PCB is there for the picture only.

this obviously wrong xlr socket is there for the photo only ...

The whole rectangle module can be exchanged depending on the holes needed. Above is the standard configuration.

Above: the IEC standard mains socket is a typical one, wit integrated fuse , one spare fuse, and it is made in Switzerland by Shurter.

On the left above: the mains transformer dedicated to the digital board. It is an EI type with 9 V and 1 A.

The gorgeous Lampizator mains transformer is wrapped in Alpha Core Goertz copper tape for the looks, shielding and extra silence.

Every consumer of power gets dedicated secondary AC winding . Nothing is fed from common supply.

Above is the more capable alternative to 6C5S - this is 5C4S (directly heated dual diode)

The first cap after rectifier - where the full saw tooth signal appears - is best paper in oil. This one is 2 uF minitary Polish Telpod with 200 % overrated safety voltage. It contributes to soft but fast delivery of DC to anodes.

The second element after the PIO cap is a choke - here the 10H/30 mA choke. After this part the DC is alteady perfectly flat and noise free. But the power will go through a full CLC filter again to become insanely perfect , flat and noise freee.

The three silver cans are monstrous 1500 uF/ 250 VDC caps from Nippon Chemical - Made in USA. That gives a total of 4500 uF at 220 V DC. More than most amplifiers have. It is almost 100 Joules !!!

Above - the second filter - 1500uF / 40 H / 1500uF

The legs are raw and ugly but so good - kauchuk door-stops. They support the heavy chassis while reducing vibrations due to their huge mass of rubber.

Above - the face plate has a wet mark around the screw - a leftover of some Pronto spray.

I think that gentlemen prefer blondes....

Summary: the new single Lampizator box is a great one, better than most competitors can offer. It is plain simple and elegant and the sophisticated internal partitions serve the function and purpose. The revolutionary upside down tubes are easy to remove from underneath without opening the box. There is a choice of silver alu or matt black face plate (7 mm grade 11 Alu) and 4 colors of the eye: green, red, violet/blue and white. The top cover is charcoal black and rear is shiny Zinc.
    The box and Lampizator are any mains voltage ready. There is NO MORE TWO BOX SOLUTION for Level 3 - all fits in one box.

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

應該會很爽 8)8)8)

引用 作者: chen3058 查看文章
    這裡果然該叫MY-HELL END,越看越想敗下去(sweat)(sweat)(sweat)

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

Finally I want to thank two great companies for inspiration how audio should be done: Audio-Note UK and Angstrom from Italy. And to Evgennyi Kreminski who taught me everything

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

老化問題?不用擔心,全部都是終生壽命的元件,除了4個電容約在25~30年,真空管10年換一對就好,原廠可免費提供一對。
    Aging problems
    As already explained above, the DAC should age very very slowly.
    The digital PCB should last a lifetime. The transformer, the paper in oil caps, thecables, plugs, sockets – should last a lifetime. There are only 4 electrolyte caps which I selected from premium brands and they should last circa 25-30 years. Other than thatr I suggest to change tubes every 10 years and I provide a spare pair for free.
    So short of a thunderstrike or beer spill – I expect no failures or aging problems before 20 years. I will be retired by then anyway.

註冊日期
    2010-04-25
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: 小葉 查看文章
    應該會很爽 8)8)8)
    最近在跟銀行談貸款,沒忍住就會敗下去,唉

該主題的標籤

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆