第77頁,共77頁 第一第一 ... 2767757677
顯示結果從 761 到 761 共計 761 條
    註冊日期
    2019-02-22
    文章
    Thanks

預設

embla dl 3.jpgIs there anyone who has Embla DL II? I am looking for someone who will check what capacity the green capacitors have in the filter at the entrance to the PGA 23201, the picture shows that they have a tolerance of 5%. My Embla only has a ceramic capacitor, but the manufacturer has changed the filter and removed the ceramic capacitor or added green MKP (this can change the value of the resistor 47kOhm, which together with it creates a low-pass filter, has a huge impact on the sound. [ATTACH] 32633 [/ ATTACH]Below is my Embla DL without green capacitors and a newer version with green capacitors. This affects the sound of the preamplifier in Embla. Can anyone check if his Embla has these green capacitors?
    Is there anyone who has Embla DL II? I am looking for someone who will check what capacity the green capacitors have in the filter at the entrance to the PGA 23201, the picture shows that they have a tolerance of 5%. My Embla only has a ceramic capacitor, but the manufacturer has changed the filter and removed the ceramic capacitor or added green MKP (this can change the value of the resistor 47kOhm, which together with it creates a low-pass filter, has a huge impact on the sound. [ATTACH] 32633 [/ ATTACH]Below is my Embla DL without green capacitors and a newer version with green capacitors. This affects the sound of the preamplifier in Embla. Can anyone check if his Embla has these green capacitors?
    附件圖片 附件圖片
    此篇文章於 2019-05-05 06:56 AM 被 Chris PL 編輯。

該主題的標籤

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •