第48頁,共48頁 第一第一 ... 38464748
顯示結果從 471 到 475 共計 475 條
    註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

預設

Venus meets Mars… Analog and Digital join the forces in the Joplin 384/32 ADC!

joplin

Analog is feminine: it’s warm, smooth, relaxing. Digital is macho: sharp, cold as iron, absolute. Joining the best from these two worlds seemed an impossible challenge… until today. M2Tech made it one more time with the Joplin 384/32 Analog-to-Digital converter: the perfect solution to connect the analog world to a digital system.
    The Joplin is a very high performance analog-to-digital converter capable of 110dB SNR and up to 384/32 operation, with an USB port to connect it to a computer (as well as all other standard digital outputs capable of up to 192/24 operation).
    To summarize the essence of the Joplin with the sentence above is fairly reductive. In fact, the Joplin is equipped with many interesting features which make it a complete solution to provide your system or your computer with the best analog front-end.
    Noteworthy is the selectable analog input stage gain: 0dB (equivalent to 1.7Vrms for 0dBFS) to 65dB! This means that the full dynamic of the Joplin can be exploited even with sources providing a full-scale output as low as 0.95mVrms. This feature alone suggests to vinyl lovers that a cartridge can be directly connected to the Joplin inputs, to acquire the phono signal and equalize it in software on the computer.
    But there’s more.
    As owners of digital-only systems would love to connect a turntable to their digital amp, we provided the Joplin with comprehensive real-time equalization capabilities in digital domain: phono eq can be performed by the Joplin itself, thus outputting a digital signal ready for amplification out of a turntable, without the need for a phono preamp upstream the ADC inputs.
    You may say: the Joplin is not the only ADC providing RIAA eq capability, and you’d be right. But the Joplin goes a long step further: use can choose from a complete set of eq curves, for microgroove LP’s, 78 rpm and even reel-to-reel tapes! All of this without the need for a computer, in real-time!
    To complete the features set, the Joplin makes high-pass (anti-rumble) filters, low-pass (anti-hiss) filters and even an MPX filter (19kHz) available, to cope with noisy sources, warped records and FM signals coming out of tuners!
    A high dynamic led VU-meter and an IR remote allow for full control of the Joplin.
    Why choosing between analog and digital? Go for the Joplin and enjoy both!
    Read more...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

D i g i t u be D S D
    hi-resolution digital to analog converter with 5 digital selectable inputs
    USB @ 384khz 32 bit

The new Digitube DSD digital tube D to A converter is based on 32 bit dac from AKM, high-resolution dac, output circuits is design around vacuum tube type
    miniwatt as ECC-81/12AT7.

Digital signals are accepted up to 192 kHz 32-bit , USB 384Khz 32 bit.

The Digitube DSD is also equipped with word clock input and digital spdif output for general purpose application.

• T h e d i g i t a l i n p u t s :

- Spdif IEC-958 as RCA connector @ resolution 192 Khz 24 bit
    - Spdif IEC-958 as BNC connector @ resolution 192 Khz 24 bit
    - AES-EBU AES-3 as XLR connector @ resolution 192 Khz 24 bit
    - Opto toslink digital input @ resolution 192 Khz 24 bit
    - Asyncronous USB PC/MAC input @ resolution 384 Khz 32 bit support stable KS/WASAPI protocol at high speed comunication DSD format file input

• O u t p u t / i n p u t d i g i t a l s e r v i c e s :

- Word Clock (W.C.) clock input
    - Spdif as BNC output

• A n a l o g o u t p u t :

- Unbalanced output as 2.5 volt 250 ohm

• P e r f o r m a n c e s :

Input selector by sequential single shot by push button, led indicator for selected input.
    Led indicator for analog and digital supply
    Led lock for spdif / aes-ebu input
    Display frequency indicator for 32 / 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 /
    Windows driver for XP/Vista/Seven at 32 and 64 bit supplied by CD rom, update service downlod from web
    No any driver required for OSX-Apple mac computer ( the USB interface is native as real USB-2)

Type of Unit Digital to Analog converter with usb DSD input
    Output impedance 250 ohm
    Jitter interface 20 ps
    Frequency Response 15 - 96 kHz +/- 1 dB @ hi-res input 192 Khz
    Input digital Impedance 75 ohm spdif / 110 ohm aes-3
    Harmonic Distortion THD < 0.1 %
    S/N Ratio 100 dB ( A-weighted )
    Tube output ECC-81/12AT7 x 4
    AC Main Voltages 100/110/230/240 VAC - 50/60 Hz - 100 VA
    Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 430 mm x 300 mm x 55 mm
    Weight ( Net - Gross ) 8 kg - 10 kg

For best AES-EBU interconnect recommend the DIGILINK Lector cables

AES-EBU cable

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

Ultra Fi introduces the Aubisque USB Filter
    In Studio Ultra Fi, I've long held the belief that computer generated noise in a computer audio installation prevents one from enjoying music to the utmost. To this end, I began examining, in detail, the noise carried by USB cables and the rejection of the same by USB receivers. Recently, I refined some extremely effective circuitry that I developed in combating the noise that I found and implemented it in the form of an adapter. That adapter is now available solely through Ultra Fi.
    With regard to this adapter, here's the revitalization of my work, I call it — the Aubisque USB Filter. The Aubisque USB Filter is installed in-line with your USB cable at the Type B end or at the input of your digital-to-analog converter, as closely proximate the USB receiver in your converter as possible — where it is the most effective in combating the aforementioned noise! In this particular position, the Aubisque USB Filter will revolutionize the presentation of music from your computer audio front end.
    As a testament to the efficacy of the Aubisque USB Filter, without exception, in essence, and to date, here's what every user has had to say:
    I'm simply not interested in listening to my system without the Aubisque...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •