純欣賞就好
    像借我阿間托電源線的好友,已經邁向all 阿間托之路
    一條接著一條買。
    我則是托他的福,有緣欣賞。
    當然,如果有人肯借我阿間托的旗艦,我一定好好拿他跟我的阿山對砍!
    當然...奧丁之類的也歡迎。
    不過...卡難拉.....想想就好...自己真金白銀買來殺
    這樣最過癮
    不過我倒希望能看到你將PK後的真實聽感確實寫出,才不至讓人誤導花錢走冤枉路,既然都敢將器材線材借出就不用怕別人怎麼寫(惡意攻訐除外)

就如這次的Argento Flow電源線,私下討論其實你我都是相同的聽後感,不過最後還是我說明話當壞人,雖說我一向是如此...其實在我去年從業前的文章裡便已提到Argento Flow,當時仍是單純玩家真金白銀買入,但我也未著墨太深,僅引用國外的評論意有所指

http://my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152&page=24

http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/argento/flow.html

Perhaps because this was denser music, with a lot more stuff going on at the same time, the differences already noted didn't change in aspect but their magnitude increased a bit. The Argento was bloomier and looser, the Crystal more contained and defined. While relevant across the band, it was most meaningful in the bass. The Ultra did a better job of damping the bass which seemed marginally loose over the Argento. Again, we remain in the realm of subtlety and hairsplitting, just less so than on the very simple guitar music. Three hairs at a time rather than one. Considering how closely both products are priced, it seems right that they'd be equals though minor personality traits remain. And again, my assumption would be that in an all Argento-wired context, characteristics just discernable with a single cord would multiply to become more overt as a flavor or quality. Based on my tests, I'll predict that if you focus on structure, you'll prefer the Crystal. If you focus on flow - aw shucks, there you go. It's cute but true. If your room acoustic means that your bass region needs tidying up, the more articulated Crystal signature would be preferable in my book. If your room acoustic is dialed to not introduce any ringing of its own, the Argento's more relaxed way with things might be your poison. In either case, it's very very similar performance in an isolated A/B between these two. That being the case, my nod would go to the Crystal Cable Ultra, for how easy it is to route, hide and get in and out of tight spaces. Thin and flexible is cool.

What you should take away about the Flow is what it isn't. It's not a cable that boosts bass as some designer cords pride themselves on. That's tone control antics. The Flow doesn't produce air or take liberties with timbres. Nor does it zippify transients. As a reviewer, I rely on cable neutrality to hear what the components are doing. Hence my choice for Crystal Cables. As far as I can tell, they're neutral and, in the Ultra, endowed with an exceptionally low noise floor. Consumers on the other hand should season their stew any way they see fit to create the desired results. The Flow, I don't believe, would suit such seasoners. It's doing precious little I can quantify that would make it a seasoner rather than expeditious passer-on. If the Crystal Cable Ultra qualifies for exalted status -- and I strongly think so -- so does the Argento Audio Flow. Those who love to obsess will be tantalized to know that Argento is also introducing a Flow Master Reference version. Obviously it'll be better or no FMRs would sell in an A/B against the standard Flow. How this betterness will manifest is impossible to conceive when you use the Flow or Ultra as baseline. Who needs better than that? Perhaps leave obsession for others to bother with after all? It's not the enjoyment of such expensive cables' benefits that's the issue for most. It's admitting that we use 'em that starts the attacks. So be it.

其實對我來說,不論我是玩家或商家,我個人的中心想法不會變,我對音樂重播的要求就是盡量讓聲音趨於真實,而在這走向之外的器材或線材不是不好,只不過不是我要的

還是一句話,要音染要特殊味道都很簡單,但要擬真無染實非易事,尤其是所謂高檔音響的玩家更應該將錢花在難以達成的目標上,而非將錢浪費在花小錢即可輕易達成的領域裡

昨天Boulder老闆來也問了我一句話: How do you judge the electronics?

他的回答很簡單: You have to listen to A Dozen music!

沒錯,就是這麼簡單! 聽的音樂類型不夠廣,所能發現的優缺點就僅是在這個音樂類型裡,然而這優點在其他的音樂類型裡卻可能是致命的缺點!

事實上要評斷器材或線材的優劣,就要看它是否夠全面了

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

預設

放心啦,這裡是my-hiend,有事我跑第一ㄟ....

阿山帶上來吧,我們到馬哥哥那PK.....

註冊日期
    2008-03-03
    文章