感謝小余
    兩套我都收到了

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 麵包 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2007-05-15
    文章
    Thanks

預設

請問 若os更換為64bit ,需要再購買64bit版嗎??(已經有32bit版了)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sp007 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: sp007 查看文章
    請問 若os更換為64bit ,需要再購買64bit版嗎??(已經有32bit版了)
    不需要喔~~~~ 但是你要用當初你買的mail ,回覆他 ~ 跟JPLAY 官方申請~~~

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 小余 For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2008-02-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

已下載快樂使用中,謝謝

10. The Following User Says Thank You to s.c.cheng For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

Should I be interested in JPLAY?

Only if sound quality is your number #1, #2 & #3 priority (also see #3). JPLAY comes from self-confessed fanatical audiophiles whose only goal is pursuit for ultimate PC-based music playback and selfish enjoyment of music.
    2Why do you claim JPLAY sounds best?

Because we listened to every other player out there and simply find JPLAY sounding better. Read JPLAY’s reviews here to get a better picture or just listen and form your own opinion – it’s FREE to try!
    3What do you mean by ‘sounding better?’

Minimizing the influence of computer as a transport and putting the focus back on what your sound system is capable of.
    4How can JPLAY sound ‘better’ than other players?

Did you ever experience that one software package was much faster than the other, while both did the same thing and produced the same result? Maybe one was general-purpose and other was custom-built? Maybe one did many things OK and other did ONE thing great? JPLAY was built with only one goal in mind: optimal music reproduction. And that means no ‘Music Management’ features, no ‘User Interfaces’, no nothing…. Except a fanatical focus on producing the best possible sound quality.
    5Yes, I understand that. What I meant is how do you explain ‘better sounding’ if all players are bit-perfect?

In music, timing is everything. And in digital music reproduction doubly so: while producing bit-perfect output is easy, producing it at exact time required by digital formats (e.g. 32 bits every 22 microseconds for CD) is not. Why? Because while your PC may be really fast, it’s also doing hundreds if not thousands other things at the same time it plays music. With so many things going on, do you trust it will always ‘hit the beat’ at just the right time? Programming optimizations in JPLAY are designed to minimize both software & hardware interruptions in order to make it ‘easier’ for PC to ‘keep the rhythm’.
    6My DAC is buffering data so I’m really not concerned with PC keeping a perfect timing.

You should be. Simple truth is that the less processing the DAC needs to do, the better the results. Again, if you are doubtful, JPLAY is FREE to try! Trust only your own ears!
    7I am looking for a powerful ‘music management’ software with flashy GUI and ‘ultimate’ playlist support, is this it?

Definitely NOT (see #1).
    8I am using XYZ player now and like it. Can I still use it with JPLAY and get better sound?

Of course! JPLAY is the first audiophile player providing direct integration with JRiver Media Center, foobar2000 and iTunes. GUI panel is now also included for quick & easy adjustment of most important settings. This now makes JPLAY easier to use than ever and leverages hosts’ GUI with JPLAY’s Award-Winning audio playback technology.

However any front-end can be used with JPLAY: simply select tracks to play, right-click & copy, then press SPACE in JPLAYmini.
    9I want to read more about JPLAY. Where should I look?

It’s best to start with Beginner’s guide and Troubleshooting articles on our blog. If you have any questions, send us an email at[email protected] or post a comment on our forum or on our facebook profile. We will be happy to help!

註冊日期
    2007-09-12
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,476 Times in 1,850 Posts

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycho For This Useful Post:

註冊日期
    2010-12-08
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: psycho 查看文章
    我要幫小余把這個代購消息貼到中時blog打廣告喔!....
    感謝感謝!!!!

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,844 Times in 9,306 Posts

註冊日期
    2007-09-12
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,476 Times in 1,850 Posts

預設

引用 作者: 小葉 查看文章
    累死他
    好的,我們一起給小余死!

《商業推薦》【JPLAY 代購】長期優惠代購,請跟小余聯絡
    2012-07-04 00:10 |迴響:0|點閱:0

為何本BLOG出現這麼主動的商業推薦?只有一個原因就是:JPLAY播放程式是我所僅見最正確的電腦播放軟體,加以調整便可以達到至今為止最正確的音響高傳真播放效果,如此,愛樂的讀者們才可以跨越經濟能力限制,以兩萬元甚至更低的價位得到前人無論 LP 或 CD 都無法達到的高傳真效果。

只有高傳真的聲音,才能聽到真正的音樂,才能得到真正的音樂素養。

JPLAY這個播放軟體的優惠與代購服務僅限於 MY-HIEND 網友,有興趣於高傳真聲音的網友只要音響系統願意投資新台幣兩萬元,就值得投資這個播放程式,並且歡迎加入 MY-HIEND 大家庭。

【JPLAY 代購】長期優惠代購,請跟小余聯絡
    (以下與第一篇文章一模一樣。)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycho For This Useful Post:

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •